Micro-power electromagnetic brake with electromagnetic brake solenoid brake power stepper motors 24VDC electromagnetic brake
This series of electromagnetic power lost brakes are power solenoid pull-in, loses power, the spring loaded, achieve the friction brake, mainly for micro-motors, servo motors, stepper motors, electric forklift motors and other small light-duty motor. Applicable to metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, food, machine tools, packaging, the stage, lift, ship machinery, enabling rapid stopping, positioning accuracy, safety brake or other purposes.
This series of brake yoke, the excitation coil, armature, springs, brake disc, composed of splines, manual release mechanism. After installing the motor end, adjust the mounting screws gas to the required value; on the spline fastened to the shaft, brake disc axial sliding of the spline sleeve, braking torque when braking.
When brake when the coil is energized, the coil creates a magnetic field, the armature is exhausted to the magnetic yoke and armature to disengage with brake disc, brake disc motor shaft turns with a normal; when the coil power, field, armature by spring force to the brake disc and friction torque and braking.
Flipping the "manual release device" or tightening "bolt release device", also can make the armature to release to facilitate equipment installation and adjustment. ;
Conditions of use
This series brake work reliably under the following conditions
1. work under dry conditions;
2. in the surrounding medium, no explosion and no enough to corrode metal and damages insulation gases and conductive dust;
3. working environment temperature -40~+150 ° c, friction plates and armature surface should grease must be kept clean;
4. the insulation grade is b-class, degree IP23 voltage range up to +5% and 15%;
5. the working air must not exceed maximum working air , brake master, slave side to be fixed, does not allow axial;
6. installation: axis is vertically installed, install the brake must be guaranteed the same axle is not more than 0.1mm;
7. operating mode: intermittent, continuous work.
TORQE electrical , Transmission Experts.